The Palms - Las Vegas Hotel Review
Palms Resort and Casino is all about fantasy. Their motto, "Get your fantasy on" says it all. Accommodations and adult play rooms, including the Barbie Suite, Celebrity Suite, Crib Suite, Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, and Playpen Suite, allow guests to create whatever their imaginations can dream up. And none of the suites are cheap and cheesy. On the contrary, luxury is the focus, and attention to customer service and minute details are the norm. In addition, Palms boasts the only Playboy Club in the world.
Continuing with the illusion, Palms' pool area is a masterpiece of art. Delicate and elegant, sleek with clean lines, this magnificently creative design of glass actually has enough room to accommodate three-thousand party goers. Two acres of swimming pools, a glass bar, glass bottomed deck pool, twelve-foot waterfall, twenty-seven cabanas, and three two-story, poolside bungalows make up this magical "oasis of pleasure".
Simon Restaurant and Lounge, serving recipes with fresh seasonal food and other organic ingredients, offers some of the best dining views in Vegas. Overlooking the pool area, while observing the Spring Mountains, and excellent views of The Strip, Simon at Palms Place has received many well-deserved kudos from the media. Recently reviewed in the New York Post and Hello Canada, chef Kerry Simon brings a unique but popular style to Vegas dining.
One of the most interesting features of The Palms is the recording studio. State-of-the-art equipment as well as experienced professionals are available to assist with recording and mixing sounds. Accessed only be private elevator, the studio is interconnected with all the suites, and remote systems can be installed from any room in the hotel.
Exciting things happen at Pearl, Palms Concert Theater. A real party venue, The Palms has teamed up with Miller Lite to bring even more excitement and exclusive events to the resort. From Mariah Carey to special occasion events such as the Halloween Spooktacular or even the World Featherweight Championship, tickets are available for a diverse selection of live concerts. The venue is a unique "U" design which ensures there are no bad seats in the theater. With the stage upfront and center, it is possible to see equally as well from anywhere.
Other Palms nightlife includes:
- Rain, a massive twenty-eight thousand square foot nightclub with skyboxes, cabanas, water booths, dance floor, fireballs, and dancing water fountains. Home to Paul Oakenfold's "Perfecto Vegas", this club is so popular that reservations are required well in advance.
- Ghostbar, high atop the hotel, this outdoor lounge is actually fifty-five floors above Las Vegas.
- Brenden Theatres, a movie complex complete with fourteen theaters boasting high-back seats made with armrests and cup holders, is an experience guests will not want to miss.
Palms is definitely the hotel to visit for luxurious parties and high tech entertainment!
Las Vegas Hotels
- Five Star Hotels in Las Vegas
- The most Luxurious Suites in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas' Most Famous 5 Star Hotels
- Pure Luxury on the Las Vegas Strip
- MGM Grand Hotel
- Venetian Hotel
- Encore at Wynn Hotel
- The Signature MGM Grand Hotel
- Paris Hotel
- Caesars Palace Hotel
- Trump International Hotel
- Bally's Hotel
- Harrah's Hotel
- The Palms Hotel